Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd like pictures of the shifter if that's something your willing to ship. Also is the throttle body a 251 casting? I know it should be since yours is a 2013 just making sure though. If so and your willing to ship it I'd like pictures of that also. Also is the throttle body a straight through bore or the tapered bore? Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, will answer PM's after this post.

I was hoping to find a local sale, because everything is on my car now, and will be removed before I strike a deal on my new ride. That being said, I will not remove anything until I am sure I am getting a new car.

I will go in order of responce for these items. That is the fair way. I will post some pictures of the installed items, obviously the throttle body will look the same as the trottle bodies on your cars. It is a full non tapered bore front and back. It is a 251 casting, it was purchased from him directly.

I will answer PM's now.

Oh time frame for me working the deal on my car is this week.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifter and Throttle Body are sold awaiting PayPal.

The CAI, and Catch Can are still available.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SRT8 Suspension Complete

Trading in my SRT8 , I have the stock suspension available, springs, struts, control arms, etc.

$500.00 local pick up preferred. It's heavy and I know shipping will be expensive.

If I am off on my price, also please let me know.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do you mind me asking what the dealer offered you in trade in for the core?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts