·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Looking Good.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Great looking setup! I know you were tempted, did you drive around with them for a bit?

Jack

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Fantastic!

Lower it one inch and it would be the nicest thing I've seen.
That is the correct wheel diameter for any Challenger. Simply gorgeous!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
what brand wheels and size of tires?

·
Registered
127 Posts
That looks GREAT! :thumbsup: Asking again, what wheels & Tires are those? Looks like rears may be M&H Drag radials?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking Good.
Beautifull Al :thumbsup:
looks awesome AL:thumbsup:
Thanks

Great looking setup! I know you were tempted, did you drive around with them for a bit?

Jack
No I didn't have time had to get ready for Mothers day dinner

NICE,I would love to get a closer look. Will you be at the MoPower event at trails in a couple of weeks?
No sorry, but the car should be ready to go for the LX& Beyond

what brand wheels and size of tires?

That looks GREAT! :thumbsup: Asking again, what wheels & Tires are those? Looks like rears may be M&H Drag radials?
Centerline Wheels...tires M&H 325/17, Unfortunately Centerline stopped making the front skinnies..also these wheels only fit R/T's

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for info. Was hoping you would be in Columbus in a few weeks as "Frito" had asked. Love to see that combo in person.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for info. Was hoping you would be in Columbus in a few weeks as "Frito" had asked. Love to see that combo in person.

Don't think I would want to drive that far on the front skinnies

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice Al!!!! You SUCK!!! You have the complete set-up....Very happy for ya Bro!
G

·
Banned
863 Posts
Man these smaller diameter wheels are looking better and better to me.
I though 20's were perfect but now I'm thinking smaller. More sidewall suits this car well.
I love that stepped lip on the rim...
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Man these smaller diameter wheels are looking better and better to me.
I though 20's were perfect but now I'm thinking smaller. More sidewall suits this car well.
I love that stepped lip on the rim...
Looks great!
You don't know how refreshing it is to hear someone finally shedding the burned in Marketing nonsense of blingy oversized, heavy wheels...thank you. The guff is full again!:)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Your car looks good with that wheel and tire setup. I know you said Centerline doesn't make the front wheel anymore but what size is it and how tall is the front tire.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your car looks good with that wheel and tire setup. I know you said Centerline doesn't make the front wheel anymore but what size is it and how tall is the front tire.
Front rim is 17 x 4 and the tire is 28" tall

Rear is 17 x 9.5...tire not sure I think close to 29

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't think I would want to drive that far on the front skinnies
I can understand that being from OH myself. Wasn't thinking about your distance and condition of alot of the roads when I commented.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can understand that being from OH myself. Wasn't thinking about your distance and condition of alot of the roads when I commented.
Yeah the roads are really bad this year, they are like mine fields

1 - 20 of 29 Posts