Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after agonizing over an '11 or '12, stick or auto, stripes or no stripes, happy or pissed wife etc.....It happened this weekend!

Traded the 2008 Charger RT which I loved dearly...and got the 392! There were only three Black 6 speeds in Florida and I was working deals with all three. Very happy with the final car deal which was below sticker (I think reality might be setting in with the dealerships as economy plummetts and '12s are coming). All the same...sad to part with my Charger which rather shockingly was the best car I have ever owned!

Oh and to soon to be 392 owners....the instant "Rock star Status" of the Challenger 392 is very real and freakish!!! Glad to be here on the forum!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! Looks awesome with those stripes!!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Congrats!!! awesome car

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Congratulations man, you will love it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice eye candy seeing both of those sweet rides. No doubt the IE wheels go great on your black Challenger.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking car, congrats.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for the replys...changed my insurance over today and was FLOORED to find out my it is LOWER than my Charger!!!

What gives??? Not complaining and did not ask why for fear they would change their minds!:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Sweetttttt!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Wicked Color Combo!!!

Im actually waiting for the 2012 to hit the floor so i can get a good deal on a 2011...although i live in Miami I may have to buy out of state. Very few billet with auto out there left.

Well after agonizing over an '11 or '12, stick or auto, stripes or no stripes, happy or pissed wife etc.....It happened this weekend!

Traded the 2008 Charger RT which I loved dearly...and got the 392! There were only three Black 6 speeds in Florida and I was working deals with all three. Very happy with the final car deal which was below sticker (I think reality might be setting in with the dealerships as economy plummetts and '12s are coming). All the same...sad to part with my Charger which rather shockingly was the best car I have ever owned!

Oh and to soon to be 392 owners....the instant "Rock star Status" of the Challenger 392 is very real and freakish!!! Glad to be here on the forum!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,033 Posts
Congrats on the 392, looks great.

·
Registered
920 Posts

WOW, gorgeous Challenger you got there!! I'm damn jealous, as I just ordered the inverse of that - Tungsten Gray with Black stripes. :D I wonder now if I made the right decision. Oh crap should I call them back and try to change it now, last second?? :D What are you planning to do about the wheels? Keep them as-is? Powdercoat? Upgrade?? :D I'm thinking of powdercoating mine black leaving the polished lip. I need my car first before I get ahead of myself with mods.. It's funny, my story is the same, all over the place with options and decisions, and also trading in a used Charger (06 SRT8) towards the new Chally 392 in all its sexiness! :D

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Congrats on the sweeet beast!

You mentioned those were silver stripes - they look like the other color option in 2011 - grey. Maybe it's my monitor....:scratchhead:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.