Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I put some bigger tires on my Ram and I used my trinity to quick adjust the tire size up. Today I went to put a new tune in the Challenger and it wouldnt let me. It said I had to revert the quick adjust on the Ram first. I did that (went back to old tire size) then plugged back into the Challenger and it let me upload the tune.

My question is there anyway I can do the tire size on the truck w/o quick adjust? It will be a pain to revert and then go back every time I change the Challenger tune.

·
Registered
688 Posts
The Trinity will only work on one vehicle at a time. The only other thing you can do on multi-vehicles is logging and checking for cel's.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Trinity will only work on one vehicle at a time. The only other thing you can do on multi-vehicles is logging and checking for cel's.
Even after changing vehicle types there is no way to upload different tunes to different vehicles?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
John you can have multiple vehicles on the unit but you can only run one vehicle at a time it the way it is brother. :(

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John you can have multiple vehicles on the unit but you can only run one vehicle at a time it the way it is brother. :(
thanks jeff. i will just have to change my ram tire size back and forth when i upload a tune into the challenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts