Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that a tuner is in my future (after getting my taxes done) and am having trouble with deciding between the predator and the trinity. I was just going to go with the predator but came across a deal on a trinity. Is it worth the extra money to buy the trinity? What are the pros and cons of both? From what i can tell after looking at diablos website the only difference is the trinity has the gauge display and can datalog. Is there more too it than this? Any and all info is appreciated (especially if someone has run both).

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
The Predator is going away and you can get a better deal on those. I would grab one before they disappear and you have to pay a greater cost for the Trinity IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The Predator is going away and you can get a better deal on those. I would grab one before they disappear and you have to pay a greater cost for the Trinity IMO. :thumbsup:
Huh?

Predator will eventually be replaced by InTune, which will have a retail price under $400. Trinity price will not be going up...
Not too mention, Trinity has some awesome features like the ability to log a WB or two...its worth the extra coin ;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have read that having the Predator installed will void the warranty.

Is it possible to easily remove the Predator before taking the car in for warranty work or any dealer visit?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
No, never had a single warranty issue, I suppose it depends on the dealership. Our local dealerships install and sell Predators..

It is easily removed for dealer visits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts