Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Challenger RT that has the built-in Home Link garage door opener.

I had it paired to 2 garage doors (both Liftmaster with orange learn button) and has been working great for the past 6 years.

I needed to replace 1 garage door opener unit (motor/sprocket failed at 18 years) ............ went with a Chamberlain (yellow learn button), but now I cant seen to pair it to my Challenger. I've tried many things. I have been able to re-pair to my other garage door opener (the other, still working, 18-year old Liftmaster with orange learn button)
Chamberlain and HomeLink live phone support have fallen short. And their web sites says its compatible, but then mentions the possibility of needing an adapter if it wont connect.

Any suggestions ? Other than just buying another remote ! Should I be able to make this work ? 2010 is not THAT old !!!! Seems like it should be supported

Hoping someone else has been through this .............

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,550 Posts
Maybe some help

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,417 Posts
Remember first you teach the car to mimic the transmitter, then you teach the opener to accept the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts