Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really miss the trunk lid handle i had on my 06' charger. Im in and out of my trunk alot and sure would be nice not to have to grab the taillight lens or spoiler to close the trunk lid. i know, big deal right. just would be nice that's all.

any mods for this?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
PM a fellow member - Spin2Win

He makes trunk pulls that are fantastic. Even did one that "blends" in with my FF.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 with TF8, MDS, Tech Grp, & 8.4AN in Jazz Blue Pearl
62 Posts
Just got my SRT pull tab for the trunk lid. The quality of this product is outstanding! I think it's made of real leather or at least it looks and feels like it.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Just got my SRT pull tab for the trunk lid. The quality of this product is outstanding! I think it's made of real leather or at least it looks like it.
i grabbed new one for the my hellcat few months back. i love it, its very useful. yes the new design is a big improvement over the prevous style they made, i hadnt seen the leather one yet though, thats awesome. :)

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Genparts has some great stuff. I got the "freebie" pull down when I bought a pair of DIPS.

It's not the leather one, but a quality one that's seen a lot of pulls in 4 yrars.

These are very handy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts