Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see they sell these for $11.49............I made this for 39 cents plus tax............so I put the other $11.00 towards a 18 pack of Miller Lite, you can see I have my priories in life in order. LOL.

Just thought I would post this to drive Silver Scat over the edge...........he just doesn't like my mods. LOL

Never needed one on my 2010, but the 2017 gloss backing, scratches just by looking at it.

Just messing with you Silve Boy.

Have a good day everyone.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I have to learn how to spell Silver.................might have something to do with the 18 pack.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,071 Posts
I close by the end of the spoiler myself ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys arn"t kidding me, I know your out there trying to make one for yourselves. LOL

By the way whats a D.I.P.S

Later guys, got to celebrate that Packers victory.

Rich

·
Registered
85 Posts
I highly recommend the GenPartsCo trunk pulls. I got two, one for each side. Stupid easy to install and really is convenient for getting the trunk closed without having to risk scratching/fingerprinting the spoiler. The look pretty good too.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
cloth

Just keep a cloth with you and get the top of the spoiler in the middle and pull down easy problem solve
Is that why Richard Rawlings now carriers a red rag hanging out of his pocket now?
I thought he was going around checking everyone's oil. LOL:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Is that why Richard Rawlings now carriers a red rag hanging out of his pocket now?
I thought he was going around checking everyone's oil. LOL:grin2:

Hahaha, Is he off suicide watch yet? Arron should have been made partner years ago with that show. Given input.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Does it? I didn't even know it was on! I'll look, just to laugh for a while and turn it off. Wait for Arron's show.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,478 Posts
I use a Trunk Monkey to close mine. >:)

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
I bought some red nylon webbing, and a grommet kit from the fabric store. I think I spent $8 to make 2. Borrowed the idea from someone else, he called the EZ Pull Trunk Straps.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I bought some red nylon webbing, and a grommet kit from the fabric store. I think I spent $8 to make 2. Borrowed the idea from someone else, he called the EZ Pull Trunk Straps.

Rich, look what you've started!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,071 Posts
Just have a Mustang or Camaro owner do it. They'll do it for free just to see what a trunk looks like.

A Guy

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rich, look what you've started!
Just have a Mustang or Camaro owner do it. They'll do it for free just to see what a trunk looks like.

A Guy
Oh, I can see you guys want one of these BAD........I would tell you how to make them, but then I would have to kill you. LOL, only kidding, I just love to drive Silver Scat nuts.................im gonna redo mine now, maybe a nice diamond chain............love that bling. L(OL

Have a good day guys, love messing with ya.

Rich:laugh2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts