Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I live in mill creek Washington. Im having the hardest time deciding which exhaust to order. Im thinking either zoomers or magnaflow comp. I have a 2013 srt8. Anyone close to this area that might let me give there car a listen? The other hard part is I work second shift at Boeing so. May make it harder to meet up.

Let me know,
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Spend the extra money order a Corsa be done with it. All the others fall way behind in quality and performance.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Zoomers = best old muscle sound as I think most would agree. Also, they do not drone even thought they are quite loud. The guys at Zoomers really have it dialed in IMO.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have the Magnaflow and love it. I'm in Spokane so I'm a bit away from you. I also have the Magnaflow high flow cats. The sound is amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Borla and Magnaflow all rival Corsa for quality, IMHO. Personally, I would rate Borla higher. I bought a Magnaflow for sound and the ability to use factory tips.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Auto and stick sound different too......

·
Registered
710 Posts
Straight from the cats back...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi guys I live in mill creek Washington. Im having the hardest time deciding which exhaust to order. Im thinking either zoomers or magnaflow comp. I have a 2013 srt8. Anyone close to this area that might let me give there car a listen? The other hard part is I work second shift at Boeing so. May make it harder to meet up.

Let me know,
Thanks
Sorry I haven't been keeping an eye on this forum. If you're still looking for sound samples, I have a 13 SRT8 with a Magnaflow competition kit. I'm about 45ish mins away.

Edit: Mine's an auto.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Solo mach x

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replys everyone i finally just guessed and ordered a corsa xtreme.
Hopefully I end up liking if.

Thanks,
Anthony

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hey bro im out in lake stevens if tou wanna here my slp

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Exhaust

Save yourself alot of wasted money and remove your resonators and install a pair of Supper 44 Flow masters mufflers.
No Droan and sounds great!:banana:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts