Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have access to data that shows the part numbers for the door puddle light electrical connectors and pins for a 2015 R/T Plus? I can't locate them anywhere and the parts guys at my local dealership have no idea.

·
Vendor
12,278 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luke,

Thank you for the fast response! Do you know if that comes with the pins as well? I would assume so.

You don't happen to know who makes the connector for the OEM do you? I'm trying to find a female connector that will work with the OEM male connector (the P/N you provided). I have looked on some of the bigger electrical connector supplier websites to no avail. I'm installing a puddle light modification and would prefer to wire in a connector that can just plug into the OEM harness.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
12,278 Posts
Luke,

Thank you for the fast response! Do you know if that comes with the pins as well? I would assume so.

You don't happen to know who makes the connector for the OEM do you? I'm trying to find a female connector that will work with the OEM male connector (the P/N you provided). I have looked on some of the bigger electrical connector supplier websites to no avail. I'm installing a puddle light modification and would prefer to wire in a connector that can just plug into the OEM harness.

Thanks!
sorry no idea, this is connector repair kit, will come with the connector and the pins with short amount of wiring
Luke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts