Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been scouring the internet to try and find what others have sold their wheels for. I have a 2012 Challenger SRT8 392 and replaced the stock SRT wheels. Anyone have any idea how much these can be sold for? They are obviously dirty but otherwise in really good condition. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
What size are they? 20" X 8" or 20" X 9"? 18" X 8"? Size matters.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
The prices are all over the place on those. I see people wanting $400 or more each for sets, but I've also seen sets for $600 recently. I bought a nice set with tires and TPMS a while back a few blocks from my house for $400. There are a ton of them out there, but not as many currently for sale as when they were still available as new take-offs. Honestly, I guess it depends on how quickly you want to sell, and if you're willing to ship or not. I, myself, would probably start at $950 or so, plus shipping, and be ready to take some lower offers. Keeping it under $1000 will mentally seem a lot better to most buyers that $1000, and you may get some feedback from people that remember seeing them for sale for less as take-offs a few years ago.

If you're in no hurry, you may get a decent price, but it is hard to gauge. The ones I see selling on eBay recently are singles, selling for about $100. Someone keeps listing a set for $999 + $99, and they aren't selling, so most likely you'll need to stay under that. After eBay and PayPal take their share, that person would only get about $890 or so. I've thought about selling mine, but who knows if I'll need them in the future? I thought about putting them on my SRT, but they didn't look as mean as the Hellcat wheels, so I didn't.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I bought two used Alcoa's a few years ago. They were perfect new car take-offs with center caps, no tpms, and I paid $400 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts