Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking @ a 2010 R/T Hemi Orange, from the dealer web site.....

2010 DODGE CHALLENGER R-T COUPE, 5.7L HEMI V8, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED FRONT SEATS, POWER SUNROOF, EVIC (AUDIO CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL), 20" FACTORY CHROME WHEELS, R-T FENDER STRIPES,

I also contacted another dealer(closer to home) and he has a 2010 Hemi Orange R/T Classic, I showed him the ad from the other dealer and he said it had the base package and his was better

But the Classic doesnt have the Audio controls on wheel, no Sunroof. what I notice off the bat.

So besides those obvious differences what was offered with the Classic besides the stripes?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,469 Posts
I'm looking @ a 2010 R/T Hemi Orange, from the dealer web site.....

2010 DODGE CHALLENGER R-T COUPE, 5.7L HEMI V8, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED FRONT SEATS, POWER SUNROOF, EVIC (AUDIO CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL), 20" FACTORY CHROME WHEELS, R-T FENDER STRIPES,

I also contacted another dealer(closer to home) and he has a 2010 Hemi Orange R/T Classic, I showed him the ad from the other dealer and he said it had the base package and his was better

But the Classic doesnt have the Audio controls on wheel, no Sunroof. what I notice off the bat.

So besides those obvious differences what was offered with the Classic besides the stripes?

Thanks
The J-pkg R/T (leather interior) and M-pkg classic are very similar for 2010
classic adds (over J-pkg standard features)
* 20" Heritage wheels
* functional hood scoop inserts
* A-line bodyside R/T stripes
* script Challenger badges on fenders
* six speaker Boston Acoustic audio

Extra cost: (J-pkg or M-pkg classic)
* Sound Group II (adds more amp power, center speaker & 8" rear sub)
* Media Ctr 430 or Media Ctr 730N (nav) [SGII req MC430/ MC730N)
* Electronics Conv Group (steering wheel controls are tell tale) w/ EVIC
* Sunroof
* HID headlights
* 6-speed stick (auto was no-cost 'standard' feature in 2010)
* 20" chrome clad optional on J-pkg R/T
* hood-fender stripes on J-pkg R/T
* interior appearance group
* Super Track Pack (rear swaybar, full-off ESP, Goodyear F1 tires) -req. 20" wheel pkg

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I think what Hal H is saying is you can get them on both, but they aren't included in the base package of either.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I thought basically. I do know the Classic was more, but it seems like in this case they are pretty much on par besides the stripes and script badges! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts