Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty excited, taking our Challenger in for a Stage 1 tune tomorrow as well as getting a SP Catch Can :D

Can't wait to see how things turn out:redcap:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No so far we haven't gotten any performance parts from Stack. So far all we have is what is in my signature.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha yeah we brought it down around 5:30 and they installed the SP Catch can then put it up on the dyno ;)

BTW, Ryan's Challenger is a FUN ride! Hahahaha :D

Before the tune we had the predator on it with a couple tweeks

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Sounds good man !!! I took my car down there late as well since i work until 5pm. The shop was all closed & Ryan couldnt be there. Aaron ran my car on the dyno a few times & after i was headed to Irwindale to meet up with the guys for Drag Racing Night.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great photos as usual. Looks like your going to catch me soon if I don't
start moddin, lol.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the tune! And great pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Greg and GreatAmerican ;)

Greg, were gunnin for ya! Hahaha. Ryan spoiled us with that ride, if the gears in his head weren't in overdrive before they sure as hell are now LOL. I can't even immagine what his 130+K Charger is like with that 7.3L 440 in it... Crazy stuff!

And Aaron ran the Dyno for us as well, great guy also, very nice and good at what he does. It was tons of fun :)

Can't wait for Stage 2! hahahaha. My dad already told Ryan he will be hitting him up in a little while to bounce ideas back and forth. This could be interesting. I'm buckling my seatbelt and holding on for dear life! hahaha

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congrats.

I'll be interested to see what happens when I finally have time to get some mods and a tune.

My stock dyno back in Jan from Ryan was hp:343 tq:379. The only thing I had done at the time was added flowmasters and removed the resonators...which shouldnt have done much.

I currently have a canned predator tune on the car....but when I get back I'm adding a Stack CAI and I'll be meeting up with Ryan to discuss what else I might do, along with getting a custom tune.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out on how things turn out for you ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice man. I just ordered my CAI and next is the tuner. Once I get that, I will def be checking this place out for my dyno.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats! They will take great care of you ;)

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Great numbers Mike. Last time I was on the dyno at Stack I put down 351. I guess it's time for mine to get a CMR tune done now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, nice Dave!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Sweet sway bar mods

Congrats again sway bars on the tune. I know sway bars that you will find something sway bars that you'll like. Ryan sway bars has plenty sway bars of items that sway bars that will improve your R/T sway bars.

So what sway bars is next?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL. Well sway bars Jeff, I think sway bars we will try sway bars to put our front strut brace on.

Sway bars may come after that though ;)

We have a front strut brace that we got from a friend for cheap, it's black but we want to paint it red before we install it, make it pop more and add some color to our engine bay. But we need to find some paint that will match our stripes as well as be able to handle the heat of the engine bay and still be durable and such.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Just having a SNL flashback. Red will look great and I'm looking forward to the photos when it is done. The two of you have done a great job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hahaha thanks, you know there will be plenty of pics ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts