Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts

Inside the Audi V8....... They can keep it! :)

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
Wow...thats a HUGE micrometer in the background!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
That Audi engine looks like the inside of a Swiss wrist watch, lol.

In the first race, it appeared that the Caddy driver was napping at the start.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That is the beauty of a proper AWD system. A stock 2013 Audi S8 tips the scales at 4620lbs...has 520 HP and 481 lb-ft...but yet, it pulls of 3.5 Sec 0-60 and 11.8 @ 118 in the 1/4.

The CTS-V will still get its feelings hurt by a stock '13 Audi S8.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Wow...thats a HUGE micrometer in the background!
LOL! I noticed that too! And then thought to myself "Where can I get a Huge Micrometer?" :)

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
All the Audi S cars are outstanding vehicles. The S8 is a luxury beast. The build quality would also embarrass the CTS-V (and all American cars for that matter). There are no American cars that are in the class of an Audi S8... At least none that I can think of...

I think it is cool that the European car makers don't stop at middle of the road in their car line. If Audi was made by Chrysler they would have stopped at the A6 or maybe even just the A4, but no... Audi continues and makes a A8 and is not satisfied so they make an S8! No, that's not good enough so they make a exotic/supercar in the R8.

I know some of you are ready to reply with "Well, if you love them so much why don't you buy one?" I'll save you the time... I can't afford one, but that does not stop me from appreciating them. Maybe someday I might buy a used S8 or R8, but they would have to come down in price significantly.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Maybe someday I might buy a used S8 or R8, but they would have to come down in price significantly.
Yeah there's a great idea, Purchase a used Audi! Said no one EVER! :)

They are wonderful cars that should be unloaded as soon as the warranty expires!

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Yeah there's a great idea, Purchase a used Audi! Said no one EVER! :)

They are wonderful cars that should be unloaded as soon as the warranty expires!
Just like a BMW or Mercedes

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
the first race at 13.7 was slower than my times before my mods. the second race at 12.4 or what ever was better but i know the audi was going to win.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts