Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Diablosport Trinity that Im transferring over from my Charger SRT that I sold and want to get the Challenger a nice custom dyno tune done to it. Is there a reputable tuner around the area. Im guessing Syracuse would be the place to look but dont really know what all else is around yet.
Also looking to get a window tint done. Im trying to go 35% like I had on my Charger. Somewhere that does a decent job and doesnt charge and arm and a leg to do it

·
Registered
360 Posts
I guess poughkeepsie, ny would be too far south for you. Powerplant Motorsports (they do a lot of work on SRT's and Vipers, ignore their website if you look, they left the import business a few years back, just never updated their website). One of the guys who works their (on his off days) is military... I'll reach out to my old boss, he used to work up at Fort Drum and he owns a MOPAR '10 Challenger.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess poughkeepsie, ny would be too far south for you. Powerplant Motorsports (they do a lot of work on SRT's and Vipers, ignore their website if you look, they left the import business a few years back, just never updated their website). One of the guys who works their (on his off days) is military... I'll reach out to my old boss, he used to work up at Fort Drum and he owns a MOPAR '10 Challenger.
That would be great! Im looking to eventually cam it too. May with my tax return or something but wont be for awhile most likely but once Im done straight piping it I want to get the custom tuning done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts