Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,796 Posts
We have had excellent luck with Diablo, we also offer custom tunes too! Feel free to send us a PM or give us a call 561-687-3712.

The Trinity 2 of the I3 are the best options in our opinion.

- Alexis

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Check out Jay Greene racing.

·
Registered
2011 gwe srt
847 Posts
All i can say is i just put a diablo tuner set to 91 octane and disabled traction control on my 2011 srt8 and if theres any difference its slight. Might help an auto more then my stick with better shift points and firmer shifts but to be truthful i felt more of a difference when i put the peddle commander on it and even they it wasnt near the differnce that made of my 2020 ram auto. If you live near somewhere that dyno tunes (i dont) then id say save your money and have a proper dyno tune done. Maybe part of my lack of feel is i already had the peddle comander and you can ajust that too with the diablo. but if you want a handheld id go diablo. Ive had a half a dozen of them and they all worked flawlussly.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,280 Posts
All i can say is i just put a diablo tuner set to 91 octane and disabled traction control on my 2011 srt8 and if theres any difference its slight. Might help an auto more then my stick with better shift points and firmer shifts but to be truthful i felt more of a difference when i put the peddle commander on it and even they it wasnt near the differnce that made of my 2020 ram auto. If you live near somewhere that dyno tunes (i dont) then id say save your money and have a proper dyno tune done. Maybe part of my lack of feel is i already had the peddle comander and you can ajust that too with the diablo. but if you want a handheld id go diablo. Ive had a half a dozen of them and they all worked flawlussly.
That's because srt8s are set up for 91 stock. With 93 you may notice a little more but even then you're only talking 5-10hp without any other mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts