Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to request this, and I haven't found any via searching yet, but has anyone come across any pics of the Tungsten colour with rallye stripes?

I'm mainly interested in what it looks like with the black or the white stripes.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to request this, and I haven't found any via searching yet, but has anyone come across any pics of the Tungsten colour with rallye stripes?

I'm mainly interested in what it looks like with the black or the white stripes.
I haven't seen any with stripes myself but here's some pics of Tungsten

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely love that colour. I guess i'll just have to use my imagination for the stripes ;)

I can't quite tell from the picture with the sun reflecting on it, how close to black is that colour? Would a black stripe be visible on it?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I definitely love that colour. I guess i'll just have to use my imagination for the stripes ;)

I can't quite tell from the picture with the sun reflecting on it, how close to black is that colour? Would a black stripe be visible on it?
The pictures actually look darker than it does in person. I think the color would look nice with black or dark blue(deep water) would look fantastic! It's really a better color than previous years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts