Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen photos of this combination? I'm told gray is not available with Tungsten, probably because it's too close to the same color or maybe it "clashes?"
I'd like the stripes to be more subtle than black (just me - though the black looks great too). Kinda' like the theme of Billet with gray stripes, which I also like.
Thoughts, photos (if there are any yet) appreciated!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still no Tungsten with Silver stripes out there? I know of at least one that's been ordered but apparently not yet in.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am in the process of getting stripes put on my tungsten challenger, they will be grey. The guy doing it for me is trying to find a 10 yrd roll instead of a 50 yrd roll so I don't have to pay as much. The stripe job I am getting are like the IE 392s. Hopefully I will have them on within the next couple weeks and if you are still looking for a pic I will glady provide one for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a tungsten with red stripes. R/T Classic. It looks really sick. Tungsten is definitely the best base color to buy. Good choice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
theres some other threads on here with the same question, search this area and you should find some pics.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
What about white stripes? If there is aftermarket ones I think they will look great :)

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theres some other threads on here with the same question, search this area and you should find some pics.
I did search for this combination and found where others had asked the same question. There were photos of Mustangs and other cars with similar color schemes but I didn't find any with the Challenger.

Please post a link if you've located a post that has it.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about white stripes? If there is aftermarket ones I think they will look great :)
White would be great. I would still like to see one with the silver. The Billet and Gray was a wonderful combination IMO, so looking for something similar - subtle - like "ghost" stripes.

Pulling my black R/T with silver stripes close to a Tungsten car at my dealer it's difficult to tell if the silver would really "work" with Tungsten. Almost seems as if it would "clash." Hard to tell though without really seeing it together.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
White would be great. I would still like to see one with the silver. The Billet and Gray was a wonderful combination IMO, so looking for something similar - subtle - like "ghost" stripes.

Pulling my black R/T with silver stripes close to a Tungsten car at my dealer it's difficult to tell if the silver would really "work" with Tungsten. Almost seems as if it would "clash." Hard to tell though without really seeing it together.
I agree with you :), I wish if Dodge provide us with more choices in this regard.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tungsten with Silver stripes. It's available, but none exist?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tungsten with silver stripes - two photos

I searched dealer stock and found this one listed at the dealer website but no photos. Thanks to Tim O'Brien at Rocky Top Chrysler Jeep Dodge Sevierville TN for sending them to me.

Considering this one but really wanted another 6-speed.

It's in their showroom so photos are indoors (probably fluorescent lighting) so color is off a bit and grainy.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
That combination is really good looking! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
308 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts