Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have my Challenger Se at RDP Motorsports . It is getting a Turbonetics system installed. Looking forward to seeing what DynoSteve can pull out of his hat . I am coming to Challengerfest. Looking forward to the fest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sweet!:banger: I cant wait to see what numbers you'll be putting out. I've been trying to find someone who has put a turbo in a challenger v6 for weeks. How much are they charging ya for this little piece of heaven. Very interested, Keep us posted!

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!:banger: I cant wait to see what numbers you'll be putting out. I've been trying to find someone who has put a turbo in a challenger v6 for weeks. How much are they charging ya for this little piece of heaven. Very interested, Keep us posted!
Contact RDP Motorsports and talk to DynoSteve , He can quote you a price. I will be the second v6 he has done and I believe he has 2 more behind me. As for numbers we will wait and see. But I'm guessing It will be in the mid 300 hp range.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not talked to DynoSteve since Monday , I prefer to leave him alone and not bother him. figured I would post a few pics he has leaked to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Pretty impressive, a real sleeper.

·
Registered
430 Posts
That would be a 'stang killer if you put it in an Avenger/200 sized car. Awesome setup. I've always been a turbo fan mostly because of growing up around them in HD diesel applications (farm tractors mostly). If MOPAR wanted to do something, they could get a smaller version of the VNT on the 6.7L Cummins for V6 applications for the mid-size and LX/LC cars, and keep the fuel economy up with plenty of power. 350 HP on a lighter engine with the right power band would give the 5.7 at 375 a run for it's money.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
^^^

Yeah, I'm thinking it would make the some R/T owners start looking at mods or going with an SRT8.

349hp... initial tuning. I love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts