Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Motorsport have completed our development on our V6 turbo system and are now taking booking for interested parties to have their V6 Challenger Boosted. Give our friendly sales team a call for more information on 4403585500

·
Banned
903 Posts
Steve,
So was this turbo system installed on a stock V6 or were there other mods? Thats pretty impressive numbers to the ground!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
320RWHP is damn impressive. Thats what, 100 more rwhp?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm hooked! I gotta get some more info on this setup

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
why can't anyone fit the turbo under the hood in a setup like the grand national? i would buy that kit.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2nd car will be hitting the dyno rollers on monday, i will post video for you all to check out, this kit is our phrase 2 kit with upgrades over the first kit

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures of our phase 2 kit, as you will notice from the side picture ground clearance is good and this system was done with a dual exhaust system which is also one of our custom systems

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Pictures of our phase 2 kit, as you will notice from the side picture ground clearance is good and this system was done with a dual exhaust system which is also one of our custom systems
Looks awesome Steve, can't wait til 5pm. I will not sleep tonight.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i raced the V6 Challeger tonight at the Thompson Raceway track and won the event, we ran 13.40 @ 108.9 mph

·
Registered
181 Posts
bout how much is this system??????

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Very nice system and it performed well last night from what I heard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
is part of the custom set up, re-locating the turbo under the hood? there are just to many potential problems i forsee having this under the car. numerous turbos (both oem and after market) are located under the hood... i know you said it was to keep heat out of there, but its been successful in numerous applications before, do you think that heat really eats away.at the power?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
is part of the custom set up, re-locating the turbo under the hood? there are just to many potential problems i forsee having this under the car. numerous turbos (both oem and after market) are located under the hood... i know you said it was to keep heat out of there, but its been successful in numerous applications before, do you think that heat really eats away.at the power?
after alot of testing the postion that we choose in the end was the most successful sir

1 - 20 of 20 Posts