Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
I haven't seen anyone yet on the 15's....I am waiting on whipple to put a kit together. May be a while until they figure out how to tune the new ones

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Yea....without the ability to tune, no way to do something like a turbo. Many have done it on previous model years. No doubt as soon as tuning code is broken, many will do it to their '15s.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yea....without the ability to tune, no way to do something like a turbo. Many have done it on previous model years. No doubt as soon as tuning code is broken, many will do it to their '15s.
Yup!!! I am just putting $$$ away until it comes out....can't wait

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I know they're in the process of working on the tune. I talked with Wyatt over at Arrington and they have a 2015 Scat Pack 392 over there that they're testing on. He said to check back in February as they may have more answers.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I know whipple doesn't make turbos...he said turbo charger so I assumed he was asking supercharger. I know the difference between the two

·
Premium Member
2013 RT Classic
532 Posts
I know whipple doesn't make turbos...he said turbo charger so I assumed he was asking supercharger. I know the difference between the two
I'm not sure the OP does though:browsmiley::7:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts