Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 SP. I listen to music via my phone. Every time a text message comes through it automatically turns down the volume of the music and I can't get it to increase again. Anyone else have this problem?

I know you can set do not disturb for the phone and text but is there a way to either 1) turn off text notifications or 2)set text to do not disturb without setting calls to do not disturb? I've tried playing with the controls to no avail.

Help..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does your phone have the Driving mode feature? Some Android based phones have them. I'm currently beta testing the new iOS11 and it has this new feature and works perfectly while I'm driving. Never know I get texts until I stop driving.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found the feature on my phone. Had to switch to a different messenger. Haven't tried it yet in the car but this messenger app will automatically put my text messages into DND while I'm connected to Uconnect.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Found the feature on my phone. Had to switch to a different messenger. Haven't tried it yet in the car but this messenger app will automatically put my text messages into DND while I'm connected to Uconnect.

Nice.. that should work out well. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
On my Galaxy S7, I had to go into connections, then Bluetooth, then under paired devices tap on the gear symbol next to Uconnect, then turn "Message Access" to off, that got rid of the annoyance for me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On my Galaxy S7, I had to go into connections, then Bluetooth, then under paired devices tap on the gear symbol next to Uconnect, then turn "Message Access" to off, that got rid of the annoyance for me.
That did the trick. Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts