Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, can someone walk me through turning MDS off with the Predator? Thanks in advance!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
No.. I used it at CF2 and it stayed that way untill you go back in and turn into normal mode. I know it was that way for Chris's and my 10 RTs

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Guys I'm sorry I was thinking about turning off traction control. I imagine Dyno mode will turn off MDS too but you don't go to dyno mode for that incase you need the BAS and traction control. I use autostick for that instead of getting the predator out.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Dyno mode does not turn off MDS. Dyno mode should only be used on a dyno because it deactivates the the ABS and traction control systems.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Like I said I was sorry I was thinking of traction control. Some of the guys were useing Dyno mode instead of the key trick at CF2 so you don't have to redo it every time you shut off the car.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info guys. It's now turned off. I don't do much highway driving and the MDS around town was annoying the hell out of me! Why Chrysler did not put in a switch/button to turn MDS off, i'll never understand. At the very least, they could have made MDS kick in at a higher speed (over 50). Thanks again:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
ok .. i have a dumb question ... reinstalled my stock tune .. just left dealer and put back my 93CAI tune and i cant remeber how to turn off MDS ... man i feel stupid .. where do i find it in the predator

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
ok .. i have a dumb question ... reinstalled my stock tune .. just left dealer and put back my 93CAI tune and i cant remeber how to turn off MDS ... man i feel stupid .. where do i find it in the predator
Select 93CAI tune, then modify, then scroll down to disable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts