Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, has anyone on here used the Diablo intune to turn off mds? I just ordered a intune and was curious as to people's experiences with them? Also once mds is off will the Eco light still come on?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Yes i used my intune to turn of the MDS have yet to load an actually tune. Pretty easy and straight forward to use.

Yes the eco light will still come on but you can turn that off in your evic settings.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Turned the MDS off with my InTune. No issues and the car performs as normal. Interestingly enough, I found that I like MDS ON during highway trips as it does save fuel. Only thing I really notice is a change in exhaust sound.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Turned the MDS off with my InTune. No issues and the car performs as normal. Interestingly enough, I found that I like MDS ON during highway trips as it does save fuel. Only thing I really notice is a change in exhaust sound.
How is your gas mileage since turning the MDS off ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Goes from about 20 highway to 23 sometimes 24 if I keep my foot under control. But I am running a custom tune also. I do notice when the MDS is ON, (even when I ran the stock program) if you kick it in the @#$ it takes a little time to kick in the other cylinders and respond. But we're only talking about a second or so. (or less but it seems like an eternity).

G

·
How do I turn off MDS using InTune? I did the 91 Oct tune. Does that automatically turn off MDS or do I need to do something else? Obviously I'm a newbie and I appreciate all the help! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts