Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advance Auto Parts had several items on sale. I was looking at the Turtle Wax Carnauba Tropical Wash and Wax that was priced at $5.99 with the second one at half price. I was needing some more car wash and since I can get the Veteran's discount, I figured why not. So, I washed my SP late this afternoon using the Turtle Wax Carnauba Tropical Wash and Wax. It smells so good...like enough to drink it...and then I'd fart tropical fragranced bubbles! Anyway, it worked great! I took a break after I finished washing it and then returned to dry it off. Not a single water spot and it left a nice shine! Additionally, it seemed to have plenty of lubricity to prevent swirl marks. I usually use Turtle Wax Ice Car Wash, but I read some good reviews on the Turtle Wax Carnauba Tropical Wash & Wax. I have to say that so far, it was a great purchase.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice review! I’ve seen this stuff pop up on some YouTube detail channels I follow. Haven’t tried out myself.

Soap and wax combos are great for maintenance. Carnuba wax is a natural cleaner as well and like you noted adds great lubricity, although the protection it gives you will only last a few days, but if you already put protection prior, it’s all good.

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
307 Posts
On sale here in Coventry also. Will be stopping by on the way home from work. Thanks for the heads up.....B-

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts