Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one of my many trips from Palm Beach up to volusia county, right when I got around the coco/sattelite beach area, I ran across a fFurious Fuscia Challenger R/T classic with what appeared to be two gorgeous twenty something blonde twin models in it. Does anyone know who they are? Do they post on here? I tried really hard to hang back with them so that I could talk to them, but they were doing approximately 59 miles an hour in a 70 zone, and I was in a little bit of a hurry, so stupidly enough, I ended up just taking off, after a wave a honk and a rev.

Then while I was up there, Right around the disney/celebration area on I-4 headed west I ran into the batmobile? sort of. Appeared to be either an 09 or a 10 red challenger R/T with the flat black rookie stripes, but then where my car says R/T under the stripes, his had the batman emblem. Which was also cut into the tint in the rear window..........the quarter windows..........it was on the license plate, and also the front bumper. Spanish guy, looked to be about my age, mid 20s. anybody know who he is?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
There was a guy banned from CT awhile back, MiamiSRT or something like that (remember the gold Challenger with the 26" wagonwheels?). Maybe him or his buddy...

·
Registered
460 Posts
The Batmobile one I may have seen before. Search youtube for "Batmobile Challenger" and see if that's the one you saw. I think he posted the videos either here or at the Z forums a couple months back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts