Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) I have the Eibach Sportline kit installed, it lowered the car 1.6" all the way around. How do I know what size tires/wheels will fit now? I know a lot of people go with 20", not sure if I can still do that or not. And if so, is there a way to measure or to tell what size tires I can go with without causing clearance issues?

2) This is a total shot in the dark, but does anyone know if there is much interest in the 18" stock Rallye wheels that came with my SE? They have 6,000 miles on them and still look like new. Not sure if anyone with a true base SE or some other car would be interested or not, I don't want to post "for sale" before even knowing if I'm going to change mine out or not.

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
sell yours and pm me if interested in 20" chromeclads with tires (10,000 miles) and sensors, and that all important NITROGEN.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Now that this has been brought up, I have an '11 SE and want to get the Eibach Pro-Line Kit, not as low as the Sport-Line, and would like to know if this would hinder me on any size of wheels (I want "20). I dont think that it will, just hoping that someone will be in this same situation and can tell me for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts