Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Tx2K14? If so what are you bringing?? Any big hp cars? Im bringing my R/T nothing special.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I'm coming back from Midland for this. I've been going since 2007. I won't have my car though. I usually do an annual dinner meet on Friday with a roll-out to the night meet. PM me if you want to go and include any other sites I should post it to as well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I moved to Houston in January....where does this take place and can I bring my car? I thought TX2K consisted of illegal racing on highways all night?

·
Registered
530 Posts
enjoy watching the videos...looks like a good time. Guessing the tollways are busy that weekend at night...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
It was a street racing based meet but not any more. That does still happen but usually a bunch of dumb sh!t out-of-towners who think they can do whatever they want. It's held at several destinations, predominantly Hennessey's track. Like I said, Friday night I will be doing the dinner meet for those who want to join. Let me know.

Reactions: Gunpowder

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
TX2K™

Pretty much sums it up

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Next year I'm either building my Challenger or doing a restomod but I've been leaning to restomod lately

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Actually, when the TX2K Meets first started, it was for Supra owners. Over the years, the event started inviting all makes of cars, especially since Hennessey got involved and it has grown into something pretty outrageous. I used to build Supras, so I would go every year, but 2009 was my last year. The night events and hotel parking lots pretty much got taken over by total dumbasses. Burn outs in parking lots full of people, crashing into light poles, trashing other people's cars, etc. The track events and Dyno Day are still pretty awesome events though. Dyno Day is always a blast. It's pretty laid back, you get to see some high horsepower dyno pulls, meet a lot of cool people and check out everyone's cars up close.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I remember your MK3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts