Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Challenger with the 8.4 NAV. I have been trying for 16 weeks to get help through Dodge, UConnect and Sirius. I cannot connect from my phone through the uconnect app to the car. When I reached out to Sirius they said that they had a technician working on it. That they would call me. I have called every week for 16 weeks and they keep telling me the same thing. They have never called back. Uconnect says its not their issue and in fact wont talk to the dealer to help. Dodge says everything on their side works. Anyone else having issues?
Thanks,

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,586 Posts
I have a 2017 Challenger with the 8.4 NAV. I have been trying for 16 weeks to get help through Dodge, UConnect and Sirius. I cannot connect from my phone through the uconnect app to the car. When I reached out to Sirius they said that they had a technician working on it. That they would call me. I have called every week for 16 weeks and they keep telling me the same thing. They have never called back. Uconnect says its not their issue and in fact wont talk to the dealer to help. Dodge says everything on their side works. Anyone else having issues?
Thanks,
Have you tried going to mopar connect? If not register the vehicle (you will need your vin) and check the uconnect status.
https://www.mopar.com/en-us/services/uconnect.html

On the left side of the screen below your vin you will see your uconnect status.

As you can see mine is not active but yours should be active (although that depends on how long your trial period lasted).

BTW there is also a link which will show you if you have any potential recalls.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts