Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know what the reason for the up date message I have been seeing on my cars U-connect as of recent? what are they editing? Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
I've been getting an update message on my 2015 SRT392 UConnect 8.4AN ever since I bought it last week. Haven't bothered with it. Not sure I want to. Curious about this as well.
Gary

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, just did this when I got home today, I Guess I will know tomorrow as I only drive in sport Mode. this could be a problem, as it looks like a screw up some where along the way, and Dodge has not fixed Yet as I see. Hope my update did not screw up sport mode, don't like driving in 4 cylinder mode unless on the highway.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not driven my car since I did the update, its going to pour buckets today. so I may take for a spin tomorrow. I hope the sport mode works. will keep you informed.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
2015 M6's are having problems with the update removing the engine sport mode option so if you use the sport mode button it is not changing the engine mode to sport for some reason. A8's don't seem to have this problem and neither do 2016's if I recall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts