Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a 430 REN in a 2010 Challenger and it seemed like a easy plug and play swap. Everything works just like my 130 did except when I go to use the u connect I have to turn the volume way up from where it was set with the radio. All my steering wheel controls work and everything is display in the EVIC like before. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

R DRM CAR

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just installed a 430 REN in a 2010 Challenger and it seemed like a easy plug and play swap. Everything works just like my 130 did except when I go to use the u connect I have to turn the volume way up from where it was set with the radio. All my steering wheel controls work and everything is display in the EVIC like before. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

R DRM CAR
When you say turn it up are you referring to the feedback voice prompts or in general?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To hear the program or prompts it needs to be turned up from the level that was set for the radio. Never had to do that with the 130. Does this answer what you are asking?

·
Registered
166 Posts
To hear the program or prompts it needs to be turned up from the level that was set for the radio. Never had to do that with the 130. Does this answer what you are asking?
Not really, but push the Menu button. There is a tab titled Feedback Prompts. You can set the level there. Hope that's correct. I will check tomorrow when I get in the car to see if I gave you the right directions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts