Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you turn the radio sound off when you have the NAV running without turning off the NAV sound? :scratchhead:

I looked through the 430N manual and I couldn't find any help there.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
id try the settings... you could always put it on media then hit pause and stop the song..

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Delete

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't the stereo cut out when the computer chick speaks?
Yes it does but there are times I don't want to listen to the radio.
It's no big deal, I just switch it over to HDD. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
While running the NAV touch the upper left of the screen and you can then adjust the NAV volume without affecting the stereo volume.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
While running the NAV touch the upper left of the screen and you can then adjust the NAV volume without affecting the stereo volume.

Thank you, I'll try that! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Czechman, did this work for you?

I have been searching for an answer to the same exact question that you asked and found this post.

Sonny

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Czechman, did this work for you?Sonny
I forgot about this. At that time, my car was new and there were a lot of things I was trying to learn and this just didn't seem too important at the time. Frankly, I prefer the nav on my iPhone.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
There is a way, can't remember though and my car is in storage now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If anyone still wants to know the answer to this question - in the 430N radio, adjust the radio volume when the radio or disk is playing - you can turn it all the way down if you only want to hear the nav voice. Then, (only) when the nav voice is talking, turn the volume up or down to your liking. You can turn the radio volume all the way down while the nav volume is turned up if that's what you want.

On my radio, the little graphic volume indicator is yellow when the radio is playing, then it turns blue when the nav is speaking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts