Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was cocking around in my menus, saw the map update menu, then clicked the generate request code. Well it greyed out that button and the download system information to usb button. What exactly did I do?
Also while I am asking, how do I turn off the stupid weather alerts. That's why I was looking in the menus in the first place. I read somewhere that you can go to the engineering menu and do it, but I cant seem to get into the engineering menu.
Btw it is a 2019 scat pack if that makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,606 Posts
Hmm, weather alerts, I thought I saw that in the Sirius setting, I'd have to look at it.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,308 Posts
I don't think the 2018-2019 have an update for maps yet. The code that is generated is used when you order through uconnect site. I have done it for my 2015...not really worth IMO.
https://chryslergroup.navigation.com/home/en_US/ChryslerNA/USD (click on Dodge, Challenger and select year)

As for turning off weather alerts, I use the Tazer. I don't think it can be done otherwise...although I have a 2015 headunit so I could be wrong.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,017 Posts
Every discussion on here for weather alerts has come up with no way to disable alerts. Most also complain that alerts are for areas not close to them.

A Guy

Reactions: F8HemiRT
1 - 5 of 5 Posts