Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, has anyone updated the navigation map yet? is it just me or the process an unbearable list of go here and do this, go there and write this down, go to this website and enter XXX info here, wait and get an reply to enter into console, etc...…. OMG!!!!!!!! :eek: it cost me enough money just to update my map so I can see the area I live in and now I get my "UPDATE" in the snail mail and it has a list of instructions a mile long. freakin seriously, it has a ***in serial number associated to the software and the uconnect has 3g access so freakin talk to each other and don't ask me to write down this code and enter it here on this website then go back to the car and enter the response code and blah, blah, blah...……….. seriously frustrated at what should be such a simple process made overly complicated......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I have updated the NAV in my 2016 twice now. I know it seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, but they just want to make sure that USB drive is married to your VIN, so you can't sell it to someone else.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What does it cost to do that? My Nav sucks - doesn't know where anything is half the time. Last week I was looking for an address and it put me in the middle of a grocery store parking lot. The furniture store I was looking for was actually a mile up the road. I also get "stay left... stay left... stay left... Now turn right," always a delight in rush hour traffic. Everything else about my SP is pure tits!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Whoa! Gotta think on that....
I can get lost a lot for $150 ☹
I just want to advise if you do update the NAV. Make sure you have the latest Uconnect update first. It will save you time. My current Uconnect version is 17.43.01

1 - 6 of 6 Posts