Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 R/T Manual
23 Posts
I'm a little confused by your question..... If you have a 2015 Challenger Uconnect is the radio system, the touch screen... you either get the 5.0 I think it was or the far better 8.4 inch screen. Uconnect is your touchscreen radio, if you could explain a little more I could try and help you.

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
I'm going to take a guess here. Uconnect is a service that you have to pay for each year, so your radio is connected to your smart phone, for remote starting for instance.

If you want Uconnect, you can do it from your radio if you have a 8.4 inch radio. I don't know about the 5 inch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I am confused.I guess i need to read the manual . My radio works my phone works. There s s icon for uconnect.But it won't connect. Is this for Sirius .? Or navigation? Or sport pages ? What is uconnect? How do you get it?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
What Is Uconnect Access?
Uconnect Access enhances your ownership and driving experience by connecting your vehicle with an operable 1X (voice/data) or 3G (data) network. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Services can only be used where coverage is available, see coverage map for details.

It's a paid service, also 3G is going bye bye. They are now offering a device to upgrade to 4G

A Guy

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts