Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have a 2010 Challenger, I was wondering if it would be possible to install a fully function uconnect in it ?

also do you guys think it will be worth it or just install Another aftermarket radio ? If so please give me some suggestions ( I would like one with apple car)

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,362 Posts
What do you mean by uConnect? My 2006 Charger had uConnect, bluetooth module for the phone. If you mean modern touchscreen, probably better with aftermarket overall. I ended up doing that in my Charger. I used the Nav dash bezel, and put in a Pioneer AVIC with back up camera, DVD, NAV, retained steering wheel controls and all.

·
Super Moderator
15,023 Posts
It depends on your radio model - the base radio MC130? might not have had uConnect / hands free feature.

the radios that were option in 2010s were MC230 (6 disc CD) and the 730N (touch screen Nav) the later touchscreen MC430 or MC430N (nav) also had uConnect / hands free as those were upgrade radios.

There was an outboard module that had Bluetooth - I saw this when I was working under the dash in my former '09 I used to own.

any radios for the '08 - '14 Challenger need to be Low Speed Bus there's similar models made for other lines that could be High Speed Bus, but aren't compatible with the Challenger's electrical system

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
283 Posts
This is good information as I have a 2008 and have been wondering similar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts