Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received a Uconnect OTA update notice in my car. I get heartburn every time this happens due to their "faulty" past updates. Does anyone know anything about this update? Of course their VIN search Uconnect page doesn't work and I've received no other information.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,131 Posts
I just checked my 2015 RT and it still shows the update that fixed the Nav from late last year. What version firmware is your car currently running?

·
Super Moderator
14,795 Posts
thankfully the updates haven't been the debacle like what got pushed out in late 2016 that messed up Sport Mode that took 9 - 10 months to get cleared up. Most of them seem to be for the operating system more so than changes to the apps

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure. I'll check tomorrow and let you all know.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Not sure. I'll check tomorrow and let you all know.
Hi Janson, I would recommend checking if this update is available for your vehicle. If so, you will be able to download the software to a USB and update your vehicle at home. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in a rush yesterday but grabbed a pic of the update notification. The weird thing is that it states to hit the "update now" button. However, there is only a button that says "ok".

Rob, I attempted to to check the Uconnect update site again and it just gives an error (same as the day before).

I'll check my current firmware today. However, it should be the at the latest.

Screenshot_20200214-080432.png

IMG_20200213_130523.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,101 Posts
make sure you have 0 and O correct and I and 1 when typing in your VIN

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,710 Posts
Feel free to PM me your VIN if you'd like me to check. Or post it so anyone can if you want

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts