Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
So I start my 21 SP and see this. WTF?
Does not look good but Uconnects are notoriously buggy.

Have you pulled the negative from the battery for 15 min or so? Then reconnect and fire the car back up. You may neest to go through a few cycles before your radio gets all of the data for your specific car.

May not help but worth a shot...

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
Does not look good but Uconnects are notoriously buggy.

Have you pulled the negative from the battery for 15 min or so? Then reconnect and fire the car back up. You may neest to go through a few cycles before your radio gets all of the data for your specific car.

May not help but worth a shot...
I agree. Master reset is first order of business. I would look into the correct procedure for this. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
It stayed like that after powering the car down, waiting for all lights to go off, and restarting?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts

·
Registered
2021 F8 Green Scat Pack Shaker
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually it's good now. Fixed itself. Freaking crazy. I'm in the middle of a road trip this weekend but if it happens again, off to the dealer I go...

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Actually it's good now. Fixed itself. Freaking crazy. I'm in the middle of a road trip this weekend but if it happens again, off to the dealer I go...
Hi Brownsreds,
We're happy to hear that your concern seems to have resolved itself! If you do choose to return your vehicle to your dealer for diagnosis, please feel free to reach out to us here via a private message. We are happy to help!
Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 10 of 10 Posts