Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 R/T SP M6
12 Posts
Yeah I got mine yesterday...The Performance Pages seemed to launch a little faster but, could just be my imagination

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is going to the dealer for a radio replacement as soon as the radio comes in stock. Really hoping I do not need a replacement.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,102 Posts
what year cars get this update? Is it over the air?

Edit: Never not for any of my cars
I am hoping they unlock PP on my 2015 R/T

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,013 Posts
My car is going to the dealer for a radio replacement as soon as the radio comes in stock. Really hoping I do not need a replacement.
I had some goofy acting things going on with my 8.4 It had also started delaminating, so that automatically made it a candidate for a replacement radio.

My dealership did a great job and didn’t trash the bezel anywhere. My 8.4 arrived in about 8 days after the initial visit for confirmation of the delamination. The unit works blazingly fast now.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
18 RT. Over the air this morning before I went to work bout 8a.
Was hoping they would accidentally open PP for me too lol or anything new would be great.
I would settle for them fixing the locking up and rebooting over anything else.
I have to drive it a bit more to see if this update did anything.
I called uconnect and of course they know nothing...

I am a bit worried about them tearing my dash apart, giving me a worse radio and messing up oem remote start I had added after I bought the car..

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
What software version did y'all get?

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
331 Posts
Hi,

Got this, hoped it would have fixed my skipped channel list from changing at random, still happening just not as frequent

Regards,
Jim

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,073 Posts
I don't drive mine much, but last night on the way home from a 10 minute away restaurant, it rebooted twice on me, no prompts other than that. I wonder if it is "prepping" for an update :unsure:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What software version did y'all get?

A Guy
I have to go pull the version.

Hi,

Got this, hoped it would have fixed my skipped channel list from changing at random, still happening just not as frequent

Regards,
Jim
Skipped channel list, is there delamination on your screen?

I don't drive mine much, but last night on the way home from a 10 minute away restaurant, it rebooted twice on me, no prompts other than that. I wonder if it is "prepping" for an update :unsure:
Two reboots, not good.

I drove mine for over an hour (30 mins one way and 30 minutes in between) today without issues...
Mine is random.

Got it today.
Do you see anything different?

Were you having lockups/reboots before?

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
331 Posts
Skipped channel list, is there delamination on your screen?
No desalination, just blocks my presets so I just have to go back through the skipped channel list to turn them on

Regards,
Jim

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,073 Posts
No desalination, just blocks my presets so I just have to go back through the skipped channel list to turn them on

Regards,
Jim
Gotta keep that salt out!

Reactions: rk_house

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
That's what the praminators are for!

A Guy

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update:

It's been over a week and 400 miles and the first time it locked up right after getting in and putting it in reverse.

This update did not fix it, unfortunately.

Starting to wonder if the lockups are happening before I even get in the car because I used remote start 99% of the time.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Hello,

If anyone is experiencing concerns that they would like us to look into, please send us a private message! We'll do our best to help everyone we can!

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello,

If anyone is experiencing concerns that they would like us to look into, please send us a private message! We'll do our best to help everyone we can!

Courtney
Dodge Cares
Thank you Courtney @DodgeCares, my radio is on order and hopefully will be in next week.
The dealer told me they cannot order a brand new radio. So my assumption is all replacements are refurbs?
Here is to hoping this solves all the issues I am having.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts