Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently received a promotional email about Uconnect navigation updates available for $149. There is no version number or other identification, and minimal information about what you actually get. Does anyone here have experience with this?

I'm trying to decide if its worth it, maybe not unless its a substantial improvement to the way it looks or operates. I have a 2012 RT with an RHB unit, if that is relevant to what the update might include. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
NEW FEATURES
In addition to the latest map data, the Chrysler VP4 navigation system map update also includes the following premium features

3D Models of Prominent Landmarks make it easier to orient yourself and find your destination via photorealistic representations of historic buildings, tourist attractions, transportation hubs, and more
3D City Models cover entire areas within a city, including roads, parks, rivers, and textured buildings
Point Addressing provides “to the door” arrival accuracy
Traffic Patterns feature uses historical average speed data to improve alternate routing options and arrival time estimates
https://chryslergroup.navigation.com/sku/U3562-0060-612NAM/en_US/ChryslerNA/USD

A Guy

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, doesn't look like its compatible with my system. The promo I was sent indicated it was for a 2012, but none of the info on subsequent pages looked like it either so it seems a little strange... Anyway, thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts