Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
im Pascal from france. i tried an uconnect update on my new 2016 challenger.
It turn from 0 to 100 % in the step one.
and blue screen again and again.
it make me crazy.
have a nice day

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Pascal ;) Are you able to get out of the loop and use the Uconnect? Do you know what version you are on now? What version you are trying to update to?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
What version is on there now? Believe it's Settings> System information

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
Huh, you have 18.45.01, but want to install 18.45.01 ?? Usually if you have the same or later than the update on the USB, it will tell you

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
I'm sorry, I can't follow, maybe it's just me. Maybe start from the beginning. If you already have a version installed, you can't install it again. If it never actually installed, then it won't show that version as current

A Guy

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I’m thinking he installed the update, and it now reads 18.45.01, a newer update than what he had originally. It’s not working, so he wants to reinstall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
I thought of that, but if it's installed, we need to know what "not working" means so we can advise. Many got caught in a loop where it kept asking to update, and the "fix" for that was mostly removing the radio fuse for a while. I'd usually recommend disconnecting the battery, but some have had issues after doing that, so I avoid it if there are other options.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I've read this thread 3 times, and I can see how you can take it many ways to what mpampa is trying to say.

Maybe he did the current update, but missed an older update and that's causing a problem?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,744 Posts
Exactly, there are some updates that are not a direct path to the most current. Hopefully he'll add more info, I think language may be a barrier to getting a more thorough explanation so far

A Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts