Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
Bummer. Does the offending "kid" have good insurance? That sucks!

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Never had ‘em…

Never wanted ‘em…

Very sorry to see your damage. I know it can be fixed, likely 100%.

Still sucks big time!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
925 Posts
Sorry to hear that. How bad is the damage? Can't tell much from the picture but it looks like your bumper cover is distorted? Hope the other driver had insurance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bummer. Does the offending "kid" have good insurance? That sucks!
He just got his license. He does have insurance, we’ll see if I’m in “good hands”.
Never had ‘em…

Never wanted ‘em…

Very sorry to see your damage. I know it can be fixed, likely 100%.

Still sucks big time!
None for me. Never wanted ‘em either.
Sorry to hear that. How bad is the damage? Can't tell much from the picture but it looks like your bumper cover is distorted? Hope the other driver had insurance.
It doesn’t look too bad, but it’s bad enough to make me nauseous. I’ll know more after I get it looked at tomorrow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have blind spot sensors that bumper likely needs to be replaced.

Take good pictures of both sides while the bumper is still on. You will want that for your argument against a bad paint match, should you get in that situation.
Good advice, thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,876 Posts
Bummer, I'd be more than pissed

A Guy

Reactions: SFCR

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm with A Guy...I'd be more than pissed as well. Get the best body shop you can find and don't back down from that driver's insurance company!

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tis but a scratch...

Joking aside, new drivers suck but we were all ones at one point and most of us have probably done something just as dumb, i did. When a new driver pulled out on me he completely creamed the side of my car at the time cause he just though it was clear and then nailed the gas. Six foot hit and the car couldnt be driven from bent control arms.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts