Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a beautiful, sunny day and I'm cruising home along the highway in my filthy dirty car. As I exit to get on one of our two-lane highly elevated transitions (with about a 300 yard straightaway) I see a guy in a Dodge pickup to my left. I'm thinking he wants to get over so I slow down a bit to let him in. He just cruises along looking in his mirror but does not make a move. So, I keep going but stay just behind him just in case... It will soon be time for us to part ways, he left and me right when he pulls out his cell phone camera and starts filming my car through the rear window. Man, I thought the academy awards were last night? And the Oscar for hottest car goes to?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ain't it FUN?! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I went to a restaurant one night and after we got out of the car some guy in a Durango with a custom exhaust parked next to my car, threw it in park and revved the engine. Silly guy.

·
Banned
557 Posts
In the last week, I've had two unique experiences.

1. Went to Chic-Fil-A one day for lunch. When crowded, they send people out to take the order before you get to the call box thing in an effort to speed things up. I get to the girl and she tells me I will have to pull up, and then back and then up and back a few more times. I look at her kind of weird, and she says I love your car. I say thanks. She says, no thank you.

2. On the way home last Friday, I am near a stop light at my house. A guy in a truck motions for me to roll down the window. I oblige. He asks me to rev it up. I laugh. He begs. I light up the pipes and he gets this sh*t eating grin on his face and says yesss, that is the stuff, I love it! The light turned green, I lightly accelerated and then laid into it for him again and gave him a 2nd & 3rd gear bark.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
In the last week, I've had two unique experiences.

2. On the way home last Friday, I am near a stop light at my house. A guy in a truck motions for me to roll down the window. I oblige. He asks me to rev it up. I laugh. He begs. I light up the pipes and he gets this sh*t eating grin on his face and says yesss, that is the stuff, I love it! The light turned green, I lightly accelerated and then laid into it for him again and gave him a 2nd & 3rd gear bark.
Yeah... I've done that too...call it peer-pressure, I feel as if one day it's going to get me in serious trouble too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts