Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Natgeo Canada has the Challenger episode airing on March 20th at 3:30pm Newfoundland time!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Natgeo Canada has the Challenger episode airing on March 20th at 3:30pm Newfoundland time!
Yeah,...this is worth the watch,...viewed it 3 times.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Well I don't get it. NatGeo shows it on their listings but I have Rogers TV and the Challenger and Viper shows are not anywhere in their listings nore are the Maserati, or Mercedes, which are also listed back to back with the Viper and Challenger on NatGeo.:notallthere::(:disgust:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well I don't get it. NatGeo shows it on their listings but I have Rogers TV and the Challenger and Viper shows are not anywhere in their listings nore are the Maserati, or Mercedes, which are also listed back to back with the Viper and Challenger on NatGeo.:notallthere::(:disgust:
Yeah, it was on their listings for March 20th. I dvr'd them when I check my dvr today, the shows were replaced with eartquake and sunami shows instead. I don't know why they did this?

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
I drove back from out of town to be here in time and they messed with it!

$*%#@&$%* is all I have to say about that :fight:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thank-You very much Rogers :notallthere:not the end of the world BUT!
I'll make sure I get my march payment off to yeah Rogers
The best was when CTV cut short the Pink Floyd reunion OMG was I pi$$ed beyond belief! :disgust:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great show, I finally managed to get it downloaded from the torrent link. Its a good quality copy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts