Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the full episode, not just a clip.

Thanks youtube!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, just finished watching it...very cool how they come together.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I need the link. Going to try something.
I might be able to fool it. No video, just the link. http adress on the top of the page. I might be able to get it to work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep, can't see it either :disgust:

Would appreciate it if someone downloaded it and posted it somewhere we could see it :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if the link isn't working, try going to youtube and searching for "Ultimate Factories: Dodge Challenger". Pick the one that is 48 minutes long.

If you can't get to youtube, I can't help you.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for posting. I would have missed it otherwise.

·
Registered
432 Posts
We have access to Youtube up here, but not every video on there. The search only turned up the 3 minute video of the paint shop segment. If I click on the link on the first page of this thread, I get "This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it from your country on copyright grounds".

·
Registered
301 Posts
We have access to Youtube up here, but not every video on there. The search only turned up the 3 minute video of the paint shop segment. If I click on the link on the first page of this thread, I get "This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it from your country on copyright grounds".
You could try setting up a proxy server from the US that would trick youtube into thinking you are from the US. Google can give you all the info to do it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I was thinking that if I had the link, I might be able to use the Youtube downloader to put it on the hard drive. That way it might be able to bypass the "Content blocked for your region" baloney.

That's why I was looking for the posted link. It showed the screen shot, but didn't block it till you started watching. If you could get it to your HD, you might be able to get around it as your not using Youtube to view it?

·
Registered
339 Posts
OK...would one of you wonderful citizens from the wonderful US of A please download this video as an .flv file...then re-post it on your Youtube page? Just call it:
"That Video for the Canucks"...then we'll be able to see it!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
or downloaded with the Youtube downloader and save it with one of the different options (mp4, avi, mov) and save it to something like Photobucket, and post the link?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
thanks for posting...American made just doesn't seem to apply though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts