Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
thanks for posting...American made just doesn't seem to apply though
American made is exactly what the Challenger is!

* Chrysler is a US company.
* Parts are made in the US.
* Money goes to the US.
* The cars are assembled in Canada.
* The engines are made in Mexico.

The continent of NORTH America consists of three countries: Canada, the US and Mexico.

Hence, made in America. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey all, I was actually just about to post that but it looks like someone beat me to posting my own video haha! To those who can't view it in their own country here is a link to directly download the video to your hard drive.

Ultimate Factories 4.mp4

I was going to post the video here after it finished uploading but I was leaving town on Friday and I had to leave before it finished, so thanks to OP for doing it for me.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
American made is exactly what the Challenger is!

* Chrysler is a US company.
* Parts are made in the US.
* Money goes to the US.
* The cars are assembled in Canada.
* The engines are made in Mexico.

The continent of NORTH America consists of three countries: Canada, the US and Mexico.

Hence, made in America. :)
OK but I think that's quite a stretch.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Ha, no one can post their car has NEVER seen rain (although I'm sure they air dry it).

Jack

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey all, I was actually just about to post that but it looks like someone beat me to posting my own video haha! To those who can't view it in their own country here is a link to directly download the video to your hard drive.

Ultimate Factories 4.mp4

I was going to post the video here after it finished uploading but I was leaving town on Friday and I had to leave before it finished, so thanks to OP for doing it for me.
Awesome, thanks ! :thumbsup:

Weird though that they don't show the 6.1 engine at the engine factory. At least I haven't seen it anyway.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts