Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday, February 3rd, the National Geographic Channel on cable is opening their new season of "Ultimate Factories" with one hour on the building of the Challenger. From the show description, it appears that part of the show will also cover the production of the HEMI V8 in Mexico. Check your local listings and don't miss this one!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Yes, we know. This has been posted in at least 4 new threads now...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, we know. This has been posted in at least 4 new threads now...
If you already knew about the show, why didn't you just skip over this thread instead of chiding me for trying to be helpful. As it is, you're apparently not writing for everyone. At least three members (myself and at least two others) hadn't seen the other posts. As a result, these other members will now see the show instead of missing it, which is all that I intended. Mission accomplished...:badrazz:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just saw the commercial and was going to post it. I guess you beat me to it.LOL:guiness::thumbsup:

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
I didn't see the other four threads, so thanks for posting. Will definitely set the DVR.
Same here!! Thanks for posting, now I know. This should be a good one!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I saw the other posts before but *shrug* repeat info is better than no info. :)

Anybody know the eastern time?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks for the times guys. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yep, I would have missed it to. I just advanced my DVR to Thurs. 10 PM and hit record. I dont know how I lived without my DVR. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
642 Posts
just a note to all Canadians - National Geographic Canada does not air this program....they have a similar program called mega factories but no episodes featuring the Brampton plant.....luckily i have a friend across the border who will record and burn me the show :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Bump......

This is on tonight (Thursday 2/3/11).

I don't have NGC so I'm gonna have to find it somehow.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts