Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed the Billet Technology 392 engine dress-up kit and their other engine items, all in black anodized. My favorite are the strut tower acorn style covers.

The BT Catch Can came from from Speedlogix with their custom engraving.

Everything fits perfectly!

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Very nice, they accent the 392 powerplant well.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice dressup...looks good

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Congratulations! Your engine bay looks great.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does anybody know who makes covers for the coolant tank? I have found one, but its polished stainless. Im looking for one that is more like brushed aluminum. Ive seen a picture of one in somebodys underhood pic they posted, but cant find the pic. Polished is just to bling bling for me......

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Mr Fatty - This looks fantastic nice job it does show off the 392 very nicely.:thumbsup:

Milehigh - I have not found a Brushed Stainless but I did find -Moroeso Makes one that is swap out not just a cover looks very much like its ready for the track industrial .

Does any one know wereh I can find an Anti Lock Break cover IT MUST BE painted / anodized I have seen the stainless but not sure I want that much shine under the hood.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Looks great and thanks for the pix!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Does any one know wereh I can find an Anti Lock Break cover IT MUST BE painted / anodized I have seen the stainless but not sure I want that much shine under the hood.
3gCustomz makes an unpainted raw steel ABS cover. You can paint or powder coat it, as well as have them do a variety of cut outs. Commonly used in the 08 - 10 engine bays - fits perfect on those (I have one). Lots of 5.7 and 6.1 pics on the forum with it installed. Don't know if it fits the 392s.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have installed the Billet Technology 392 engine dress-up kit and their other engine items, all in black anodized. My favorite are the strut tower acorn style covers.

The BT Catch Can came from from Speedlogix with their custom engraving.

Everything fits perfectly!
Looks good. Here is mine.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
thanks for posting. Just for me, I am wanting to get red to offset against the dark engine bay. again just my taste and I want those pieces to stand out. thanks for posting. I like the black like you got but want a little more contrast.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
3gCustomz makes an unpainted raw steel ABS cover. You can paint or powder coat it, as well as have them do a variety of cut outs. Commonly used in the 08 - 10 engine bays - fits perfect on those (I have one). Lots of 5.7 and 6.1 pics on the forum with it installed. Don't know if it fits the 392s.
HEMIFAN Thank you really appreciate it just what I was looking for.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts