Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger SRT8
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put some gages under the hood for shows and for function of course.
Would like to hear your comments on this. Ya or Na? If so what type would you suggest?
Oil pressure, temp, and vacuum.

Thanks for the comments
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
13,708 Posts
I would like to put some guages under the hood for shows and for function of course. Would like to hear your comments on this. Ya or Na? If so what type would you suggest?
Oil pressure, temp, and vacuum.

I have never seen this done. I think that you should concentrate on other mods to increase your Challenger's showcar appearance.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
You want to be OLD School?

Dude, nothing wrong with that:thumbsup: That would be trick at Car Shows and just about anything or type of gauge would work as long as you isolate them from vibrations! as they say here in El Paso: Dale Gas!

Pictures would be good!

David

·
Registered
2012 Challenger SRT8
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never seen this done. I think that you should concentrate on other mods to increase your Challenger's showcar appearance.
That is what wins show is something you never seen before. Besides my car is showcar appearance and have won some shows. I am thinking outside the box. When you see me at a show stop by and check it out.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
That is what wins show is something you never seen before. Besides my car is showcar appearance and have won some shows. I am thinking outside the box. When you see me at a show stop by and check it out.
Years ago everbody was a fuel pressure gauge inline.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Do it!

I really like the idea, I'm trying to make my engine bay to look as good as I can (once I put on my painted intake I will post pics) I want a show car engine bay and a set of gauges would be the "cherry on top) i will have to think on where and how to mount them!

David

P.S. The next thing will be to clear coat the fender wheels that Dodge did not bother doing, this just ticks me off to see them all dull, just cant stand it just like the stock exhaust tips (piece of crap IMO) just saying.......................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts