Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for Winter to break and get my car out of storage and put this stuff on..

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is worth the wait... A buddy of mine told me they run a big sale in November as work slows down for them so I waited until then to order... figured... it can take till April and it won't matter since my car is in storage. They are a small operation and everything I have seen from them is very good. Quite a few club members of ours have their stuff. The only thing I have heard is if you plan on getting stuff buy it all at one time. This will ensure the color of stuff you ordered matches... if you order one part in say purple now and then 6 months later order another one the purple might not be a perfect match.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mopar OH

I also have my engine dressed up with BT goodies. good stuff and good customer service. send photograph after you install it.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey Moparohio nice stuff can not not wait to see it on your challenger..I see your starting to get the bug also HA HA Talk to you later HEMIB5BLUE.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Moparohio I stop by the dodge on Friday..They told me something kind of interesting The challenger will be no more after 2015 The cuda is takeing its place.I will beleave it when I see it.Hemib5blue

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After I get the car out of storage i will put the stuff on and take pics and post here. When will that be? Who knows the way this Winter is going. We have 9 inches of snow on the ground and 2-3 forecast for tonight/tomorrow and we aren't even coming close to getting above 32 degrees for the next 5 days.

I have no doubt the Challenger will be around after 2015... they wouldn't have spend all of the money to update it for 2015 model year and then kill it off.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I saw a car at a meet last weekend that had these parts installed, very very nice. I am sure it will look great

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts